Innergize is a movement that promotes whole health from the inside out incorporating physical, mental and spiritual wellness. Innergize aims to inspire a culture of health starting with you, your family, your community and beyond by creating a ripple effect of wellness for generations to come.
Innergize offers motivational and keynote speaking seminars, wellness workshops, healthy cooking classes, pop-up fitness events, and much more.
Are you ready? Let’s get INNERGIZED!
WHO? WE, us, each individual person, family, organization, community and beyond.
WHAT? Cultivating a culture of physical, mental and spiritual health through leadership by example. We’re not your average speakers or presenters! In fact we’re not health fanatics; we’re just survivors, educators and leaders of abundance ready to INNERGIZE your life!
WHEN? Starting Right Now!
WHERE? Starting right here within ourselves, our families, our workplaces and communities. Can you say pop-ups? Yes, at your business, park, wellness center and any other public or private gathering place.
WHY? When we are healthier, we are happier and more productive.
- By promoting self-care, self-love and through leadership by example in our homes, workplaces and communities.
- By developing action plans to achieve personal goals, family goals, community goals and organizational goals.
- By providing education on nutrition and wellness because when we know better, we’ll be more likely to do better.
- By identifying healthy outlets to alleviate stress.
- By making fitness fun for all ages.
- By providing resources, motivation and steps to success.
- By connecting members of the community with local organizations who can inspire wellness.
- By changing behavior and reaping the benefits of a healthier lifestyle.
Our Vision at INNERGIZE is to cultivate a culture of health in our community and beyond.
Mission statement: We are inspired to help those we serve through the services we offer to find physical, mental and spiritual health from the inside out creating a ripple effect of overall wellness in our community.
Workshops and seminars can be combined or personalized to suite the needs of your organization.
*What’s Cooking with Chef Reginald
*Fitness Pop-Ups and Kids Dance Parties
*Healthy Relationship seminars
*Finding a Healthy Balance between work, stress & career
*Mommies on a mission!
*Women of Worth!
*Man above men
*Real Life Skills Training!
*Overcoming (everyday/long term) Obstacles
*The BIGGER Picture and PURPOSE of Life